Minor adjustments to eight MetroBus routes will go into effect on March 12 as part of Metro Transit’s quarterly service change. Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections, and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for the transit riders throughout the region.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change effective March 12:
- #18 Taylor: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #38 Hazelwood: Schedule and route adjustments; route will be extended to serve the Amazon facility at Hazelwood Logistics Center Drive.
- #39 Berkeley-Florissant: Schedule adjustments to afternoon northbound and southbound trips.
- #42 Sarah: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #58 Clayton-West County: Schedule adjustment on select afternoon trips between Lindbergh and Ballas Transit Center.
- #95 Kingshighway: Schedule adjustments to afternoon northbound and southbound trips.
- #96 Market Street Shuttle: Schedule adjustments to eastbound and westbound trips; will provide 20-minute service during morning and afternoon hours.
- #97 Delmar: Schedule adjustments.
No Illinois MetroBus routes are impacted by this service change. For questions or more information about the March 12 quarterly service change, contact Metro Customer Service between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879. New schedules and route maps can be found on metrostlouis.org.