Evening construction work for the new Cortex MetroLink Station may result in brief delays for some Blue Line and Red Line MetroLink passengers February 26 through March 2.
Monday through Wednesday (February 26-28) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Grand MetroLink Station, and Blue Line trains will only operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train between the Fairview Heights and Central West End MetroLink Stations, and travel to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to transfer to a Blue Line train and continue their westbound trips.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their eastbound trips.
- Red Line MetroLink passengers may experience delays of up to 5 minutes.
- Passengers should allow 10 minutes when transferring between Red Line and Blue Line trains.
On Thursday and Friday (March 1 and March 2) from 11:30 p.m. until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Grand MetroLink Station to accommodate construction work.
- Red Line and Blue Line MetroLink passengers may experience delays of 5 minutes.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.