ST. LOUIS, Mo. – The #56 Kirkwood-Webster route has been added to a list of 10 MetroBus routes that will have scheduled and/or route adjustments on Nov. 26th as part of Metro Transit’s quarterly service change.
Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators and uses this feedback and other data to make updates to transit routes and schedules. These service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for transit riders throughout the region.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change Effective Nov. 26th:
· #20 South Broadway: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to early morning trips to improve on-time performance.
· #31 Chouteau: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to evening trips to improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections.
· #49 North Lindbergh: Weekday schedule adjustments to southbound morning trips and northbound afternoon trips to improve on-time performance.
· #56 Kirkwood-Webster: Six weekday trips that only travel between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Rock Hill Transit Centers will be discontinued.
· #73 Carondelet: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve service at the Civic Center Transit Center.
· #98 Ballas-North Hanley: Weekday schedule adjustments to southbound trips between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to improve on-time performance.
· #4 19th & Central – ML King: Route will be split into the #4 19th & Central and the #5 Missouri Ave.-ML King. No schedule changes.
· #6 Rosemont-Fairmont City: Route will be split into the #6 Rosemont and the #7 Fairmont City. No schedule changes.
· #9 Washington Park: Route and schedule adjustments, will now serve Lansdowne Towers via 29th and 30th Streets.
· #12 O’Fallon-Fairview Heights: Schedule adjustments to the last weekday evening trip to improve MetroLink connections.
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service by calling 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. New schedules and route maps can be found on metrostlouis.org.