Some Blue Line MetroLink trains will leave five minutes earlier than scheduled during the evenings next week and some Red Line and Blue Line MetroLink riders may experience brief delays to allow for work on the light rail system.
On Monday through Friday (August 27-31) from 8 p.m. to the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Stations to allow crews to perform track maintenance.
· Eastbound Blue Line trains will depart 5 minutes early from the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations. Eastbound Blue Line trains will operate on their normal schedule beginning at the Brentwood I-64 MetroLink Station.
· Westbound Blue Line MetroLink passengers traveling to the Maplewood-Manchester, Sunnen or Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Stations may experience delays of 5 minutes.
· This maintenance work will not impact Red Line service.
On Monday through Friday (August 27-31) from 11:30 p.m. to the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Central West End MetroLink Station to accommodate work for the station’s platform extension project.
· Red Line and Blue Line MetroLink passengers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
· Passengers transferring between MetroLink and MetroBus at the Central West End Station should allow an extra 10 minutes for their commutes due to the closure of the walkway.
Updates on Metro Transit operations can be found at metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section, on Twitter at @STLMetro and on Facebook at St. Louis Metro Transit. For more information, contact Metro Transit Information by calling 314-231-2345 or 618-271-2345 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Metro riders can also text Metro Transit Public Safety directly at 314-300-0188, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.