(Chillicothe and Maryville, MO) – Lieutenant Governor Mike Parson will be traveling to Chillicothe and then to Maryville. He will first stop at the Chillicothe Chamber of Commerce Luncheon to present the Office of Lieutenant Governor’s “Buy Missouri” initiative. He will then travel to Maryville to visit Northwest Missouri State University and speak at its Distinguished Lecture Series. Sponsored by Northwest’s Office of the Provost and Office of Student Involvement, the Distinguished Lecture Series has the stated goal of bringing scholars, politicians, writers, artists, activists, leaders, entrepreneurs, and public personalities to campus in order to share their insights and experiences with members of the Northwest and Nodaway County communities. Lieutenant Governor Parson will share his experiences as Lieutenant Governor and will encourage all to follow their dreams.
Who: Lieutenant Governor Michael L. Parson
What: Attend Chillicothe Chamber of Commerce Luncheon and visit Northwest Missouri State University and Speak at its Distinguished Lecture Series
When and Where: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- 12:00 p.m.-Chillicothe Chamber of Commerce Luncheon (Litton Ag Center, 10780 Livingston Country Road 235, Chillicothe, MO 64601)
- 3:30 p.m.-Arrive on Northwest Missouri State University’s Campus (J.W. Jones Student Union-Northwest Campus)
- 3:40 p.m.-Interview with KXCV-Maryville / KRNW-Chillicothe (2nd Floor Wells Hall-Northwest Campus)
- 5:00 p.m.-Dinner with President Jasinski and guests (Thomas Gaunt House)
- 7:00-8:00 p.m.-Speak at Distinguished Lecture Series (Charles Johnson Theater)- Located on the ground floor of the Olive DeLuce Fine Arts building across the street from Bearcat Arena.