ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Armstrong Teasdale, a law firm with offices across the United States, has earned 30 first-tier rankings in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” issue of U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers® for work done in the St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri metropolitan areas, as well as Colorado.
The rankings are based on an evaluation process that includes client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey and the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review.
This is the ninth edition of the stand-alone publication. The rankings are also available online.
Armstrong Teasdale ranked in the first tier in the following areas across locations:
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law-Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation-Intellectual Property
- Litigation-Labor & Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Municipal Law
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation-Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers
The firm had additional second- and third-tier rankings for metropolitan work in 26 other practice areas in Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, and St. Louis, Kansas City and Columbia, Missouri. The firm ranked nationally in 16 practice areas.
About Armstrong Teasdale: With lawyers in offices across the United States, Armstrong Teasdale LLP has a demonstrable track record of delivering sophisticated legal advice and exceptional service to a dynamic client base. Whether an issue is local or global, practice area specific or industry related, Armstrong Teasdale provides each client with an invaluable combination of legal resources and practical advice in nearly every area of law. The firm is a member of Lex Mundi, a global association of 160 independent law firms with locations in more than 100 countries, and the United States Law Firm Group, a network of 17 law firms headquartered in major U.S. cities. Armstrong Teasdale is listed in the Am Law 200, published by The American Lawyer, and the NLJ 250, published by The National Law Journal. For more information, please visit www.armstrongteasdale.law.